The Leonard Fine/Luxottica Memorial Prize in Optometry and Vision Science
The intent of this prize is to provide a rural/disadvantaged/indigenous student with help to support costs associated with clinical placements in the final year of the BVisSc/MClinOptom or BOptom (Hons) BSc program. This student must also have demonstrated academic merit or excellence in clinical optometry.
The applicant needs to be enrolled in BVisSc/MClinOptom degree or BOptom (Hons) BSc program.
The applicants will be assessed for the following criteria:
- Rural/Disadvantaged/Indigenous student: the student is required to provide evidence of meeting the criterion, AND/OR
- show academic merit/excellence in the BVisSc/MClinOptom or BOptom (Hons) BSc program (UNSW).
- No award shall be made in any year in which there is no candidate that meets the criteria
- The student will be required to complete the application form below, submit a CV, provide an application statement with justification of how/why the student meets the criteria of the prize and provide evidence of meeting the criteria of the prize.
- The prize winner will receive an award of $1500
Applications close on 31st October 2018 at 5:00pm