To recognise students that have demonstrated excellence in communication, advocacy or in promoting eyecare to the community or other professions. This prize addresses social engagement (UNSW 2025 Strategy).
Last years MiVision Prize Winner, Thalia Lim
This prize will reward excellence in communication in eyecare. Students enrolled in Master of Clinical Optometry degree (Stage 4 and Stage 5) at UNSW that have excelled in an area of advocacy, promotion or communication in eyecare are invited to apply.
- The student will be required to complete the application form, describe and provide evidence to demonstrate that they have been involved in activities that have promoted eyecare to the community and to other professions
- A panel of at least two academic staff and a representative of MiVision will be involved in the selection panel
- No award shall be made in a year in which no candidate meets the criteria
- The prize winner will receive an award of $500 and have their activity/article/prize published in MiVision
- Applications close for the 2020 Mivision Prize: 30 November 2020 at 5:00pm