Our initial comprehensive eye examinations are available to UNSW staff, students and the general public at no cost to patients during the term.
The following tests may be included when you attend a Primary Care Clinic comprehensive eye examination:
- Taking a careful ocular and medical history
- A discussion of symptoms and assessment your visual requirements
- Assessment of Visual Acuity, Binocular Vision (the way your eyes work together), the focusing ability of your eyes and peripheral vision
- Evaluation of ocular health and age-related changes in vision
- Comprehensive examination of the internal eye using eye drops
- Photography of the internal and external eye